06 Jul INVESTMENT SELF-CONSUMPTION ENERGY
AID ALLOCATED TO THE PROMOTION OF ELECTRICAL SELF-CONSUMPTION FACILITIES FOR COMPANIES AND ENTITIES 2021
By resolution of the President of the Valencian Institute of Business Competitiveness (IVACE) dated March 2, 2022, a resolution has been issued, approving the granting of the subsidy for the promotion of self-consumption facilities for electricity to the company Cambrillones Jover, S.L.U.
Destination: “PHOTOVOLTAIC SOLAR INSTALLATION PROJECT FOR SELF-CONSUMPTION OF 133.65 kWp, IN PINOSO (ALICANTE)”.
Grant awarded: 40.766,96 Euros
Among the objectives pursued by this project are:
- Decrease in the demand for electrical energy from internal non-renewable sources in the Spanish energy mix.
- Integration of systems for the use of renewable energy in the interior installation of the factory.
- Achievement of economic savings thanks to the self-consumption of the energy generated by the photovoltaic panels.
- Green energy consumption.
- Reduction of manufacturing costs.
- Promotion of the use of renewable energies in the textile sector.
The results obtained are:
- Reduction of daily electricity consumption of more than 20%
- Weekly self-consumption of more than 90% of the energy generated